A 2012 study showed that 74% of adults in the United States believed that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chance for career success. This is a staggering number considering the fact that 28% between the ages of 35 and 44 years old have untreated tooth decay. The best treatment for tooth decay, at the moment, is undergoing a dental implants procedure. Here we’ve compiled 10 reasons why dental implants are more beneficial than any other procedure.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to natural teeth
- General dentistry services will assure you that your implants are build to last
- No more worrying! Get your dental implants in a day and never worry about your teeth again
- Regain your face’s natural shape and obtain that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. A 2012 study showed that 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes someone of the opposite sex more appealing
- A dental implants procedure will ensure that your jawbone is protected by filling in the gaps
- Low cost dental implants are still better than keeping your teeth in a cup. It’s permanent, so don’t sweat it!
- You will experience improved speech now that you have all of your teeth
- An implants dentist will be happy to tell you that you can now enjoy your favorite foods
- No need to worry about cavities anymore; the material is cavity resistant. Yet you need to care for the rest of your mouth, especially your gums. Gum disease is the most common cause of tooth loss among adults, so keep flossing
- Dental implants procedures are more reliable and predictable — they are the most cost effective treatment for tooth loss
The average cost for a dental implant procedure is $4,250, yet the price is definitely worth it. Imagine how much more money you would need to spend on the upkeep of non-permanent dentures. These ten reasons are why dental implants are the most requested and highly recommended dental procedure for restoring teeth and giving you a health looking smile. Links like this. Find more on this topic here: www.friedmandentalgroup.com